Which visa do I ask for

Do I need a visa?

Image ()

Which visa do I need?

  • Stay of less than 3 months (Africa): a "tourist" visa is suitable
  • Stay of more than 3 months: ask for a long-stay visa

Be careful! The French visa is not modifiable on-site.

The registration and accommodation certificate is required to obtain the visa. It is the key document which will allow the French consular services to give you a visa, if you are not coming from a country from the European Economic Area.


For more information: Click here